NME readers have voted Enter Shikari as their number one band of this year’s Leeds and Reading Festival.
The band took to the main stage at Leeds on Sunday 26th August 2012 and beat off competition from the likes of Foo Fighters (who many readers on here have said put on an awesome set!) The Cure, Kasabian and more to claim the title of ‘best act’.
The top ten were as follows:
1. Enter Shikari, Main Stage
2. Foo Fighters, Main Stage
3. Kasabian, Main Stage
4. The Cure, Main Stage
5. The Black Keys, Main Stage
6. Green Day, NME/Radio 1 Stage
7. Kaiser Chiefs, Main Stage
8. Maccabees, NME/Radio 1 Stage
9. Paramore, Main Stage
10. The Hives, NME/Radio 1 Stage
Do you agree with the NME readers? Why not leave a comment and share who you thought was the best act at Leeds Festival 2012.